5-Day Winter Adventure Tour
Prices per person, 5% GST extra. All transactions are in Canadian dollars.
SHOW TOUR ITINERARY
Things you should know
- Airport transfers in Whitehorse
- All transportation by van as per itinerary
- 4 nights accommodation in a downtown Hotel
- Admission to Yukon Wildlife Preserve
- 4 nights of guided Aurora Viewing
- One half-day Snowmobile Tour (2 person per snowmobile)
- One half-day Dog Mushing Tour (2 person per dog sled)
- Knowledgeable and experienced driver / guide for the duration of the tour
- All taxes fees and licenses
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Trip cancellation & medical insurance: We strongly recommend you purchase adequate insurance coverage at the time of booking. Your policy should cover injury, illness or death, trip cancellation, emergency medical search & rescue, flight accident, travel accident, loss of baggage and personal effects.
- Average temperatures at this time of winter are between -2° and – 24° Celsius / 28 to -31 degrees Fahrenheit, but extremes may be as low as -45° Celsius / -50 Fahrenheit. We ask you to bring adequate clothing to withstand these temperatures. You may buy winter clothing in Whitehorse or rent a clothing package from Northern Tales Travel.
- This tour has many elements of an expedition and therefore changes in the itinerary due to weather and road conditions are a possibility. Northern Tales Travel explicitly reserves the right to adapt the tour itinerary.
- Canadian law requires that you sign a ‘release of claims and waiver of liability form’ prior to participating on this trip.
Day tours you can add to your package. All pricing is in Canadian dollars + 5% GST. To book your add-ons, select them in the inquiry form.
Winter Clothing Rental
$129 - $149 / per person
* Advance booking required; surcharge for last-minute and same-day bookings
2 NIGHT WINTER CLOTHING RENTAL: $129.00
3 NIGHT WINTER CLOTHING RENTAL: $139.00
4 NIGHT WINTER CLOTHING RENTAL: $149.00
- Winter outerwear pants with inner fleece liner
- Winter outerwear jacket with inner fleece liner
- Winter boots (Sorel Glacier or similar)
- Insulated mitts Insulated headgear / cap