Aurora Borealis and Dawson City
Prices per person, 5% GST extra. All transactions are in Canadian dollars.
SHOW TOUR ITINERARY
Things you should know
Prices per person based on double occupancy, 5% GST extra
All transactions are in Canadian dollars
Something to consider: if you would like to have more time to explore Whitehorse or add any other day tours while in Whitehorse, we suggest adding 1 night of hotel accommodation for CAD $ 139.00 +5% GST per room per night
IMPORTANT: We highly recommend that guests rent our winter clothing package (has to be pre-booked; availability is limited during high season)
The package is offered:
September 1st to Sepember 30th, 2022
January 5th to March 31st, 2023
- 2 nights of accommodation in Whitehorse in a 3 Star Hotel (1st and 4th night)
- 2 nights at a downtown hotel in Dawson City (2nd and 3rd night)
- Breakfasts (2) & Dinners (2) in Dawson City
- Airport transfers, introduction, Aurora Borealis Viewing and assistance
- 2 nights of guided Aurora Viewing in Whitehorse at Northern Tales Trading Post (including hot drinks and snacks)
- 2 nights of guided Aurora Viewing in Dawson City (including hot drinks and snacks)
- City Tour of Dawson City
- Dawson City historic walking tour
- All transfers as per itinerary include English speaking driver
- Round Trip air fare (from Whitehorse to Dawson City to Whitehorse)
- Lunches in Dawson
- Meals in Whitehorse
- Winter Clothing Package rental
- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel Insurance
Release of Liability & Waiver of Claims form to be signed upon arrival in Dawson
Must be booked in advance & guests have to bring their own or rent appropriate winter clothing
Tombstone Park (6-7 hours):
Price: CAD $ 265.00 +5% GST per person (minimum 2 person)
Experience the world famous Dempster Highway and Tombstone Territorial Park! This day trip includes scenic driving, breath taking photo opportunities, and a hearty lunch served inside a heated cook shack. In the fall season, we take you on a guided hike on one of the many trails inside the park. In the winter, we offer a snowshoeing excursion along side the North Klondike River. All food and special equipment provided but please dress warm, it will certainly be chilly out there! All tours include custom hotel pick-up and drop-off.
WINTER CLOTHING PACKAGE [strongly recommended; must be booked in advance]
for 4 nights: $ 149.00 CAD + 5% GST per person
- Winter outerwear pants and inner fleece liner, winter outerwear jacket with inner fleece liner.
- Winter boots (Sorel Glacier or similar), insulated mitts, insulated headgear/cap.
- Needs to be booked in advance to ensure availability.
Day tours you can add to your package. All pricing is in Canadian dollars + 5% GST. To book your add-ons, select them in the inquiry form.
Winter Clothing Rental
$129 - $149 / per person
* Advance booking required; surcharge for last-minute and same-day bookings
2 NIGHT WINTER CLOTHING RENTAL: $129.00
3 NIGHT WINTER CLOTHING RENTAL: $139.00
4 NIGHT WINTER CLOTHING RENTAL: $149.00
- Winter outerwear pants with inner fleece liner
- Winter outerwear jacket with inner fleece liner
- Winter boots (Sorel Glacier or similar)
- Insulated mitts Insulated headgear / cap