Aurora Borealis & Little Atlin Lodge
Prices per person, 5% GST extra. All transactions are in Canadian dollars.
SHOW TOUR ITINERARY
Inclusions & Details
- Atlin Lodge has 2 rustic/cozy cabins with a very similar layout (the only difference: one cabin comes with 2 private bedrooms; the other cabin has an open-concept loft). Please let us know at time of booking if you have a preference and we will be happy to check availability.
- The cabins have running water and indoor bathroom with toilet, but no electricity (you will be able to charge your devices via USB charging ports).
- The kitchen comes with fridge, oven, range, dishes, glasses, pots & pans and the basic such as salt, pepper, coffee, tea, oil
- No WIFI, but the cabins are located within cell phone range (you can use your own data plan on your cell phone)
- each cabin comes with a wood fired hot tub (one is a cedar hot tub, the other one is a rustic tin hot tub). It will be heated up and ready for your arrival. Guests need to keep it going with the wood that is supplied. Instructions will be supplied upon arrival.
- Snowshoes while at the lodge are included
- The cabins are heated with a wood stove (oil heat as back-up).
- the hot tub is wood-fired and will need attending (keep the fire going, etc); the host will explain this in more detail upon arrival
- The cabins are situated in a remote wilderness setting and you might be the only ones there
- Bring a headlamp
- Your package includes our transportation, we will take the time to drive you by one of our grocery, liquor and general merchandise stores so that you can pick up an adequate supply of victuals and supplies for the duration of your stay. Meals are not included while at the cabins (groceries to be paid by the client). There are NO stores close by as the cabins are located approximately 1 driving hour outside of town.
- Communication: There is cell service at the Little Atlin Lodge. Before heading out we suggest that you determine whether your cell phone service provider works in the Yukon Territory.
- 2 nights of accommodation in Whitehorse in 3 star hotel (1st and last night)
- 2 nights of cabin accommodation (private cabin)
- All transfers as per itinerary by van including English speaking driver / guide
- Airport transfers, introduction, Aurora viewing and assistance.
- 2 nights of Aurora viewing at Northern Tales Viewing Site (including hot drinks and snacks)
- 2 nights of Aurora Viewing at cabin resort (self guided)
- Information meeting
- Release of Liability & Waiver of Claims form to be signed prior to tour start
- meals at the cabins are not included (on the way to the cabins, we will drive with you to a supermarket so that you can purchase your own groceries)
- Tip for guide
- Trip cancellation & medical insurance: We strongly recommend you purchase adequate insurance coverage at the time of booking.
- Winter Clothing Package (strongly recommended: for CAD $ 185.00 you will receive adequate winter outerwear to keep you warm and cozy)
Day tours you can add to your package. All pricing is in Canadian dollars + 5% GST. To book your add-ons, select them in the inquiry form.