Basic Aurora Borealis Package
Prices per person, 5% GST extra. All transactions are in Canadian dollars.
SHOW TOUR ITINERARY
Things you should know
- All accommodation in Whitehorse in 3.5 star hotel
- All transfers by van including English speaking driver / guide
- Airport transfers, introduction, city tour, Aurora viewing and assistance.
- 2, 3 or 4 nights of Aurora watching including hot drinks and snacks
- Information meeting
- Meals and Beverages
- Trip cancellation & medical insurance: We strongly recommend you purchase adequate insurance coverage at the time of booking. Your policy should cover injury, illness or death, trip cancellation, emergency medical search & rescue, flight accident, travel accident, loss of baggage and personal effects.
COVID Update – For the 2022/23 season:
- We will always follow up-to-date guidelines and recommendations by the Yukon Chief Medical Officer of Health and make adjustments accordingly.
- Please bring a face mask for when physical distancing is not possible
- Safety measures and operational plan are in place
Day tours you can add to your package. All pricing is in Canadian dollars + 5% GST. To book your add-ons, select them in the inquiry form.
Winter Clothing Rental
$129 - $149 / per person
* Advance booking required; surcharge for last-minute and same-day bookings
2 NIGHT WINTER CLOTHING RENTAL: $129.00
3 NIGHT WINTER CLOTHING RENTAL: $139.00
4 NIGHT WINTER CLOTHING RENTAL: $149.00
- Winter outerwear pants with inner fleece liner
- Winter outerwear jacket with inner fleece liner
- Winter boots (Sorel Glacier or similar)
- Insulated mitts Insulated headgear / cap
Yukon Wildlife Preserve Tour – August to April
$ 75.00 per person
From Whitehorse drive approx. 30 km to the Wildlife Preserve. The Yukon Wildlife Preserve is an excellent guided tour and great opportunities to view and photograph wildlife in its natural habitat: Dall Sheep, Bighorn Sheep, Mountain Goat, Deer, Elk, Woodland Caribou, Wood Bison, Musk-Ox and Moose may be seen, usually up close! Enjoy the winter landscape.
Duration: 3-4 hours
- entry fees (Wildlife Preserve)
- 1.5 to 2 hour guided tour of Wildlife Preserve
- all transfers