Husky Rush Superlative
Prices per person, 5% GST extra. All transactions are in Canadian dollars.
SHOW TOUR ITINERARY
Things you should know
Dog Sledding: 40-45min ride with an experienced dog musher and enjoy the ride on the sled pulled by a strong team of well-trained huskies. Experience the beautiful winter landscape from your sled.
Snow Shoeing: We try to walk like the old-timers and trappers do. You’ll find out soon that this mode of transportation is lots of fun – and hard work. So work up a sweat and go into the deep snow to break trail.
Interpretative: Learn about the Yukon Quest and all of its history. Visit a race Checkpoint and learn about dog sledding history and life as a musher. Then, step back in time – GOLD RUSH TIME – at our prospector cabin, weigh in your own “gold nugget” and find out if you’ve hit pay dirt. Try some bison smokies and s'mores around the campfire.
Daily from November 15th to April 15
For the period August 18 to November 14th (or when the snow level is not sufficient for snow-based tours):
– Dog sledding: conducted with side-by-side. will be longer to compensate for snowshoeing.
– Includes extended kennel information
- transfers from/to any downtown hotel in Whitehorse
- s’mores and bison smokies and hot beverages by the fire
- activities as mentioned in the tour description
- Release of Liability & Waiver of Claims form to be signed prior to tour start
Day tours you can add to your package. All pricing is in Canadian dollars + 5% GST. To book your add-ons, select them in the inquiry form.