Husky Rush Superlative
Prices per person, 5% GST extra. All transactions are in Canadian dollars.
SHOW TOUR ITINERARY
Inclusions & Details
For the period November 15th onwards (or see tour description below for pre-season itinerary and if snow conditions are not sufficient):
Dog Sledding: Experience the beautiful backcountry in pure Yukon Style by dogsled in the hands of an expert dog sled guide, but first you will need to learn how to harness, put booties on and if it's cold some dogs will need a jacket. After the dog sled ride, we will treat the dogs with nice warm soup.
Visit our kennel: meet the retired sled dogs and learn about dog sledding history and life as a musher. Visit our Gold Rush cabin and warm up by the miners camp fire and roast your own Bison smokies (from our local butcher)and s'mores for dessert.
Daily from November 15th to April 02nd
For the period September 1st to November 14th (or when the snow level is not sufficient for snow-based tours):
– Dog sledding: conducted with side-by-side.
- transfers from/to any downtown hotel in Whitehorse
- s’mores and bison smokies and hot beverages by the fire
- activities as mentioned in the tour description
- Release of Liability & Waiver of Claims form to be signed prior to tour start
Day tours you can add to your package. All pricing is in Canadian dollars + 5% GST. To book your add-ons, select them in the inquiry form.